Toyota Mirai Project
In July 2018, Mike Strizki and The Hydrogen House Project kicked-off it’s educational tour of the Toyota Mirai fuel cell electric vehicle. Over the next year the Mirai will be displayed at various events where Mike will do a presentation along with student interns describing the technology, its benefits to our environment, potential to reverse global warming, improve human health and how it is ready for mainstream implementation. During the school year we will concentrate our efforts on student education, visiting as many schools in the northeast as possible. Special focus will be on vocational technology schools as these students will need to know how to service, maintain, and repair this new technology. Currently no programs exist in training our work force for this technology. When the car is not on tour it will be displayed at the Hydrogen House Project and be available during tours of the home. Project partners will also have the ability to showcase the vehicle at their events.
The Hydrogen House Project is seeking your sponsorship to educate the public and promote adoption of hydrogen fuel cell electric vehicles that will provide the solution to our air quality and environmental concerns at various events over the next year.
* Listing as a sponsor in all project printed materials
* Listed as a sponsor including link to your page and your logo
* Framed sponsor photo for display in your offices
* Invitations to all special pre and post media events
* Certificate of Appreciation from the Hydrogen House Project
* Your logo displayed on the Toyota Mirai
* Access to the vehicle for a corporate event or display at your offices within 50 miles
Contact Us: firstname.lastname@example.org